French for Children: Maggie & Billy at the River
Primary French Story with Questions
Short sentences in the 3rd person present tense:
Simple questions have been added to the video clip of this short story in French about two dogs on a walk by the river.
An earlier version without the questions plus a transcript of the story in French is available here:
Maggie & Billy at the river in French
What is he doing?
Qu’est-ce qu’il a?
What has he got?
Où est Maggie?
Where is Maggie?
1. What is Billy doing in the river?
2. What does Billy have in his mouth?
3. Does Maggie like swimming?
4. What does Maggie do?
5. How does Billy arrive?
1. Que fait Billy dans la rivière?
2. Qu’est-ce que Billy a dans sa bouche?
3. Est-ce que Maggie aime nager?
4. Que fait Maggie?
5. Comment arrive Billy? (Comment = How)